About Solar Solutions | Solar Panels, Water Heaters and Underfloor Heating
Solar Solutions Malta company is a specialist in both solar energy and wind energy. Over the years they have formed a strong partnerships with their suppliers, who supply them with their well-known products. Their team is experienced in this field and are very professional. The product quality is of the highest level and the installation of any system from Solar Solutions Ltd, can be done with no fuss. For example, a roof can be lined with certain solar panels producing almost half the electricity consumption of a business. Investing in their products is self-sustainable and has reduced the cost of electricity in many households and businesses alike.
Solar Solutions Products and Services
The suppliers provide the company with the highest-quality products, mainly :
- solar panels : manufactured by Kyocera Solar and also by Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Inverters : supplied by SMA , which is the largest manufacturer of the world’s most efficient inverters.
The company also distributes:
- Siemens Sieline Solar Water Heaters
- TiSUN® solar thermal heating
- Warmup under floor heating
- Various types of pool heating
- Water Boss water softeners.
Solar Solutions and Solar Panels
A solar panel consists of small solar cells and each small cell uses light to produce electricity. The electricity is made up of tiny electrons which deliver a charge to an appliance. When someone turns on an appliance, electrons move through the cord and light up the bulb. That flow of electrons is basically electricity.
The solar cell uses light to make the aforementioned electrons move. The solar cell consists of two different layers which are stuck together. The first layer is full of electrons and these are ready to jump from this layer to the second layer one. The second layer is kept at an electron-deficient state and therefore, is able to take in more electrons.
When the light hits an electron in the first layer, the electron jumps to the second layer. That electron makes another electron move and which in turn, enables a cascade mechanism. This mechanism makes all subsequent electrons move and transfers them to create an electrical current.
Solar Panels By Hyundai
Hyundai Heavy Industries started venturing into the solar industry in 2005. The production centers were located in Eumseong, Chungcheongbuk-do and their plan was to bring new business opportunities to the company.
They provide top-quality products and some of the features their products possess are :
- Class C Fire Rating
- Output power tolerance of +3/-0%
- Ammonia Corrosion Resistance
- Salt Mist Corrosion Resistant
- 10 years warranty on product defects
- Fast and Inexpensive Mounting
- Delivered ready for connection
- IEC certified and weatherproof connectors
- Integrated bypass diodes
Solar Panels By Kyocera
Kyocera is a company which truly cares about it’s customers and the products they shall be receiving. Kyocera is one of the few companies which is able to follow all production steps itself, without the need to buy semi-finished products from out-sourced companies. This allows them to fully controls all procedures and quality checks and along with their fully automated production process, provide their clients with well-above-average quality product.
By doing this, Kyocera is able to provide products with the following features:
- Innovative and cutting-edge technology
- Exemplary efficiency
- Sturdy module frames
- Reliable products with a long service life
- A vast range of modules to choose from
Solar Solutions and Solar Water Heaters
Specific kinds of solar tubes are installed on a roof or sunny area. Cold water passes through these tubes and is heated by energy from the sun. The now-heated water flows to an insulated cylinder. Other solar water heater systems can use chemicals such as glycol, which is easy to heat. The glycol flows through the solar tubes and around the water in a separate tube. The water is then heated up accordingly.
Solar Solutions import the Sieline (Siemens Line) brand. This particular brand offers new and unique products to it’s clients and Sieline was part of Siemens Hellas up to year 2000. It’s products boast a variety of features and safety mechanisms, a few of which are :
- Closed-circuit boiler (optimum heat exchanging)
- Double enamel shielding (protects against rust and corrosion)
- Thick layer of polyurethane insulation keeps the water hot for longer periods
- Inox high grade stainless steel outer casing
- Solid unified surface with no external piping (reduces losses)
- 2 to 4 sq meters of extra absorbent surface (larger surface area increasing efficiency)
- Anodized aluminum frame resists all weather conditions
Solar Solutions Online
More information about Solar Solutions can be found when visiting their website, their Facebook page which can be viewed below.
Solar Solutions Website
You can find more information about the company by clicking on the link above, but in a nutshell, it will tell you all about the services and products provided by Solar Solutions. You can find a section which gives you more detail on their photovoltaic panels, as well as their solar water heaters and a unique product which warms your houses floor and ambient temperature.
They also offer a range of services, including :
- Professional project management
- Onsite visits
- No charge customer consultation
- Installation & after sales support
- Plumbing and Electrical Services
Solar Solutions on Facebook Latest Updates
The company joined Facebook on the 5th March 2013. Since then, it has amassed a following of 740 people. The page is full of information about their products and their prices.
Near Solar Solutions
Close to the showroom, one may find the Gharghur petrol station, as well as Bali Stuff.
Contact Solar Solutions
T: (+356) 2142 4750, (+356) 2742 4750/1
M: (+356) 7742 4750
A: 2/3 Tal-Balal Road,Xwieki, Gharghur, GHR9014, Malta