Maltese Olive Oil in Malta
Each year we produce a very limited quantity of 100% Pure, Undiluted, Organic, Maltese extra virgin Olive oil.
• We harvest our olives in the first week of October when the oil is at its best.
• Handpicked and selected from Ten Varieties of olives namely
Biancolilla – Coratina – Frantoio – Leccino – Maurino – Nocellara – Pendolino – Kalamata – Carolea and the Maltese Indigenous white Olive.
• Olives are cold pressed within 24 hours of Picking.
• The extracted oil is kept for 2 weeks in stainless steel tanks and later transferred into dark bottles which are stored in a cool dark place to preserve the high quality.
• We do not spray any chemicals on our trees.
• We do not irrigate our trees, thus our annual yield is not high but the quality of the oil is of the finest on the island.
It is scientifically proven that a regular intake of genuine olive oil helps in the lowering of cholesterol.
Of course it is expensive, but then all good things are.
Do not hesitate to contact us.
C: Joseph Cortis
A: Tulip House, Triq L’Irdum, Dingli
H: Mon-Sun 7.00-19.00, Phone before visiting